Terms and Conditions
- All Party Night events are subject to demand exceeding the minimum numbers required to proceed with a successful event, if not, alternative dates with availability may be offered.
- A £10 deposit for each guest is required within 10 days of making your party reservation in order to guarantee your booking.
- The final balance is due four weeks prior to your event. If you make a booking within four weeks of arrival you will need to pay the full balance straight away.
- All accommodation must be fully pre-paid at the time of booking. All payments are non-refundable; please ensure everyone in your party is aware.
- You can add to your booking at any time (subject to availability), but if you need to reduce numbers, you will not receive a refund and your deposit cannot be transferred to cover drinks, accommodation or any other services.
- If we have to cancel a party or change the entertainment, you will be informed and will be offered an alternative event or a refund.
- You will be given a separate contract for bookings of over 50 guests.
- Table layouts, table sizes and room plans are at the discretion of the hotel, as this is impacted by numbers attending each event.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate specific requests but guarantees are not possible.
- If a specific pre-ordered wine is unavailable, you will be offered a suitable alternative.
- Bedrooms will be available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival.
- All prices include VAT at the current rate.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- If the hotel is to be sold or control of the hotel is to change before the event, the hotel will always seek to ensure that an incoming owner commits to honour existing bookings. That being the case the hotel will specifically inform any incoming owner of the booking made under this contract and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the new owner commits to honour it.
Dietary requirements – If you would like any information on allergens contained within any of our menu items, please speak to a member of staff who will be able to assist you.
Liabilities – The hotel shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under this agreement or liable to an attendee or guest for any loss or damage to property if the failure or delay was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Room allocation and seating arrangements – Unless stated in the brochure the party location will be determined by the hotel.
We reserve the right to split larger parties into smaller groups or smaller parties to be joined with other groups, the table plan for the night will be decided by the hotel, dependent on the final number for each function. We reserve the right to change the specific room location of an event if necessary, while still providing the menu and entertainment listed.
Pricing – The hotel reserves the right to increase the level of VAT subject to legislative increases. All prices include items
as described in this brochure, although menu substitutions are possible depending on availability of ingredients.
Timings – Dinner service will begin promptly so please arrive in good time so as not to inconvenience other guests.
- All rates in our brochure are subject to availability on new bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Rates are ‘from’ rates and will fluctuate based on demand.
- Blackout dates and single occupancy supplements might apply. Children are welcome over Christmas & New Year but restrictions are in place for some New Year’s Eve events, for full details of our children’s festive season policy please contact the hotel directly.
- Christmas & New Year packages require a 50% deposit at time of booking, the full balance is due by 31st October 2017. Bookings made after this date require full pre-payment.
- Restaurant opening times vary. If an unexpected event causes you to cancel your Christmas or New Year package, you’ll get a full refund provided we receive your cancellation in writing before 31st August 2017. If you cancel in writing between 1st September 2017 and 31st October 2017, we will refund you 50% of any money paid. If you cancel after 1st November 2017, no refunds will be given but you could transfer the booking to a friend.