History buffs need look no further!
Come and re-live the Golden Age of the 1950s and hear more about this distinguished hotel’s past, its prestigious guests and its regular visitors during this decade.
Be welcomed by the team with coffee, tea and cakes while porters deliver your luggage.
Enjoy a 1950s celebration evening with a themed menu, and our new Sing-a-Long that charts the songs and happenings of this great decade. A second night includes an after dinner 1950s quiz.
Learn about the Imperial and Blackpool’s heyday years with an informative and entertaining talk.
This tour features an all-Inclusive drinks package from 18:00 until midnight, and is bookable during January, February, March and November.
From £49.00 per person per night, with no single supplement on two of our single rooms.
- Coffee, tea and cakes on arrival
- Overnight accommodation including a full English breakfast
- Three-choice, three-course dinner with coffee on three evenings
- Themed three-course, three-choice dinner with coffee on one evening
- After dinner quiz on one night
- History of the Imperial talk and slideshow – day confirmed prior to arrival
- ‘All-Inclusive’ drinks package – 6pm to midnight each evening including draught beer, lager, cider, a range of non-alcoholic soft drinks, wine by the glass, selected spirits, selected vermouth and sherry & regular tea and coffee.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Driver free on 20 paying passengers or more
- Free coach parking on site
Contact us on [email protected] for our best rates!