What You Need to Know
Last Updated: 23 November 2021
Well, it’s marvellous to be open and welcoming you back! We are absolutely loving saying a long overdue hello to returning guests and to meeting some fantastic new ones!
How Things LOOK NOW
We've eased some of our measures but maintaining a cautious approach for the next four weeks until we review our risk assessment again.
Here's an overview of how we're doing things here at The Imperial for now:
- We're so excited to see your lovely smiles again, but you'll notice most of the team will still be wearing masks and we'll continue to have screens at Reception.
- We will not be automatically cleaning your room each day. However, every guest will have additional towels, tea and coffee and toiletries in their rooms. If you need more, you are welcome to collect what you need from Reception.
- We're still regularly cleaning high areas of touch-traffic throughout the hotel.
- There are no restrictions on party sizes at tables.
- You may go up to the bar in No. 10 to order your drinks.
- We have reintroduced the self-service element of the hot buffet, so you may help yourself to as much as you like! Some items will remain pre-packaged due to the volume of children in the hotel and their sticky little fingers at this time of year!
- We’ve eased some of our social distancing measures, but still have some signage up in pinch points to reduce crowding.
- Track and Trace is no longer a legal requirement for your visit, but the posters will remain up should you choose to use them.
We really hope you’re ready for a bit of sea air and sunshine, and that you’ll take advantage of our great deals.
If you do book but find you’re not quite ready, please don’t panic. We’re a phone call or e-mail away from changing the dates to a time that suits you!
Alison and Team Imperial
For our latest offers, click here and make great savings on your next booking!